1. If you need to return a product purchased from One Stop Scouting then you have 28 working days to do so.
2. The returned goods must be in their original condition with proof or purchase, and any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us.
3. If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement.
4. Ordinarily if you have your invoice, receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit or credit card used to purchase.
5. Please return any unwanted item, unless faulty, in its original condition. We’d expect this to mean that:
- you’ve kept all original packaging and labels
- it’s undamaged and unused (excludes normal examination of the product as you might do in store)
- you haven’t entered any personal data onto the product
6. Where a product has been personalised, or custom made, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange. See below for a list of non-exhaustive products that can’t be returned.
7. If an item you purchased was in a sale, then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
8. Once processed, a refund may take 3-5 working days to appear on your statement / in your account.
9. Please post returns to the following address:
One Stop Scouting Ltd.
Unit 1, Beehive Business Centre
10. This does not affect your statutory rights.
11. The following items are excluded from our returns policy, unless faulty or not as described. Please note this list is non-exhaustive.
- Group Scarves i.e. Bordered, Half & Half Scarves.
- Embroidered Scarves.
- Personalised items such as Hoodies / T-shirts.
- Event items after the event has finished.
- Group Clothing.